Terms & Conditions
"Watch Out World" and "We" means the provider of the training course or workshop for which a contract is agreed.
"The Client" and "You" means the organising body/company and organiser responsible for commissioning of and payment for the attendance on the training course or workshop.
The "Contract" means the agreement between Watch Out World and The Client for a specific booking or series of bookings. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Contract, together with any other terms stated in the Contract.
Charges and Payment
1. Payment is due at time of booking (pre-payment). Payment must be made in pounds sterling (UKL) payable to Watch Out World.
2. All training places remain unconfirmed, until payment is received. However, once a verbal or written booking instruction is received, the booking is considered "binding" and may be subject to cancellation fees, in the event of cancellation (see "Cancellation by the Client".)
Booking and Confirmations
3. All bookings are considered as provisional, until the Client issues a verbal or written booking instruction. Once an invoice is issued, the "Booking" will be subject to the terms and conditions stated here.
4. Places are booked on a first come, first served basis and only payment in full can guarantee the place on a course or workshop.
5. All courses or workshops are subject to minimum and maximum attendee numbers. Until a minimum number of confirmed attendees has been reached, Watch out World cannot guarantee that the course or workshop will run on the specified dates.
6. Watch Out World reserves the right to postpone or change dates up to 5 working days in advance of a course starting. In these cases, bookings will be carried over to another suitable date. However, if for any reason, courses or workshops are postponed, the Client does have the right to a full refund.
Cancellation & Postponement by The Client
7. Any cancellation, postponement or partial cancellation should be advised to Watch Out World in the first instance verbally. Cancellations must also be sent in writing or by email.
8. In the event of a Client postponing his or her attendance on the course, Watch Out World will make all reasonable efforts to rebook the Client into the next available running of the course, providing that the "postponement" notice is received at least one month prior to the course or workshop commencement. For postponements received after this time, Watch Out World cannot guarantee places on future courses at the same price and the Client may have to pay a supplement charge. Watch Out World reserves the right to treat postponements made less than two weeks before a course or workshop is due to commence, as a cancellation, and therefore a cancellation charge may be payable.
9. Watch Out World reserves the right to raise the following charges if a "Booking" is cancelled 8 weeks or less before the course or workshop start date:
More than 8 weeks prior to the event 10% of the fee is non-refundable
8 " 5 weeks prior to the event 25% of the fee is non-refundable
4 " 1 week prior to the event 100% of the fee is non-refundable
Cancellation by Watch Out World
10. Should Watch Out World, for reasons beyond its control, need to make any amendments to your booking, we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of course, workshop, venues or dates.
11. Watch Out World may cancel the booking:
a) If the booking might, in the opinion of Watch Out World, prejudice Watch Out World's reputation.
b) If the Client has not paid in full before the commencement of the course.
c) If minimum attendee levels have not been reached.
d) If the course or seminar facilitator is unable to attend.